- You Are Here:
- Citizen Advisory Boards, Commissions, & Committees
- Human Services Resource Council
Human Services Resource Council
- 6 p.m.
- The 3rd Monday quarterly
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
The Resource Council has 15 members (pursuant to statute). There are 3 representatives from each Commissioner District. Members serve 2-year terms, and are eligible to serve 3 terms.
Commissioner District 1
- Sarah Beckius, Term ends December 31, 2018
- Noelle Rodriguez, Term ends December 31, 2017
- Enoch Evenson, Term ends December 31, 2018V
Commissioner District 2
- Josh Berg, Term ends December 31, 2017
- Cassey Lake, Term ends December 31, 2017
- Patricia Timmons, Term ends December 31, 2018
Commissioner District 3
- Kathryn Karow, Term ends December 31, 2018
Commissioner District 4
- Chau Le, Term ends December 31, 2017
- Dawnya Mohs, Term ends December 31, 2017
- Michael Vogel, Term ends December 31, 2018
Commissioner District 5
- Karen Mord, Term ends December 31, 2018
- Michael Tennison, Term ends December 31, 2017
The Resource Council participates in the formation of the Strategic Plan for the development, implementation and operation of programs and services of the County Board, makes recommendations concerning the annual budget of the Health and Human Services Division; develops and recommends to the County Board, human services programs, needs, priorities, goals, and objectives; receives, reviews, and comments on special interest group and community at-large input regarding Human Services plans, programs, service and performance. The Resource Council was formed pursuant to Minnesota Statute 402.03.
For information about the Human Services Resource Council, please contact the Health and Human Service Director Pam Selvig via email at 952-496-8492.